5949 Sherry Lane, Suite 1616
Dallas, Texas 75225-8009
Direct Dial: 214-461-1205
Stefani Eisenstat has nineteen years of litigation experience in a broad variety of business, securities, and commercial cases. Ms. Eisenstat has successfully represented banks, brokerage firms, commercial property owners, real estate developers, corporations, and small business owners. For many years, she focused her practice on securities litigation and arbitration and SEC investigations.
Stefani has defended numerous brokerage firms in cases involving alleged SEC and state securities violations, as well as both targets and witnesses in SEC investigations. She has also represented numerous plaintiffs in securities fraud and Poinzi scheme litigation.
Selected Client Representations
- Numerous NASD arbitrations;
- SEC investigations;
- Complex business litigation case involving real estate issues; and
- Defense of national roofing corporation in patent litigation.
Selected Professional and Business Activities
- Participant in Harvard Law School Negotiation Seminar with Roger Fisher (author, Getting to Yes)(1993)
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Named a "Texas Super Lawyer" in 2011, 2012 and 2013, appearing in Texas Monthly Magazine/Law and Politics Magazine.
- Recipient of Young Leadership Award Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas in 2007 and named a "Texas Rising Star" in 2005 appearing in Texas Monthly Magazine/Law and Politics Magazine
- J.D. Southern Methodist University, 1993
- Member, Journal of Air Law and Commerce
- Member, SMU Law Review
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jane J. Boyle, Northern District of Texas, 1993-94
Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Texas; United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas; the Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Board of Directors for Jewish Family Service of Dallas
- Board of Directors of Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas
- Board of Directors of Congregation Shearith Israel
- Selected as a participant in the Wexner Heritage Program of the Wexner Foundation, 2013-2015